- Global Headquarters
- 9800 Fredericksburg Rd
- San Antonio, TX 78288
- 35,000 Employees
United Services Automobile Association, or more commonly USAA, is a San Antonio, Texas-based banking and insurance services association serving past and present members of the Armed Forces, officers and enlisted, and their families. For 2020, USAA reports revenue of $36.3 billion, net income of nearly $4 billion and net worth of $40 billion.
USAA was founded in 1922 by a group of 25 U.S. Army officers as . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Financial Services