- 1801 S Prairie Ave
- US Soccer House
- Chicago, IL 60616
- 200 Employees
The U.S. Soccer Federation, a.k.a. US Soccer or USSF, was founded Apr 5, 1913, and incorporated in 1914 in New York City. The organization relocated operations from Colorado Springs, Colo., to "U.S. Soccer House," two refurbished mansions in Chicago's Prairie Avenue Historical District, in Dec 1991.
Originally called the U.S. Football Association through 1944, the organization rebranded as the U.S. Soccer Football Association from 1945-73, finally taking the U.S. Soccer Federation moniker in 1974.
US Soccer is . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
Additional Offices / Facilities
- US Soccer National Training Center
- 18400 Avalon Blvd - Dignity Health Sports Park
- Carson, CA 90746
- US Soccer National Development Center
- 1913 Pinnacle Way
- Kansas City, KS 66111