- Global Headquarters
- Haidan District
- Beijing, CHN 1000080
TikTok is a short-form (3 to 15 second) mobile video sharing app (iOS or Android). TikTok allows users to create a short video of themselves, often with music in the background, that can be sped up, slowed down or edited with a filter.
TikTok was created by Beijing, China-based Beijing ByteDance Technology Co. Ltd. and first launched in China (as Douyin) in Sep 2016. ByteDance launched the app for markets outside China in 2017 and was officially made available in the U.S. on Aug 1, 2018.
The company has offices across the globe . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- ByteDance - Los Angeles
- 5800 Bristol Pkwy.
- Culver City, CA 90230
- ByteDance - New York
- 1460 Broadway
- New York, NY 10036
- ByteDance - San Francisco
- 3000 El Camino Real
- Palo Alto, CA 94306
- ByteDance - London
- London, ENG WC2B 6NH
Ownership / Management