- Global Headquarters
- 7060 Hollywood Blvd.
- Hollywood, CA 90028
- 6,700 Employees
Ticketmaster is an American ticket sales and distribution company headquartered in Beverly Hills, Calif. They sell tickets for sporting and entertainment events on both the primary and secondary market.
Founded in Phoenix, Ariz., in 1976, the company licensed and sold ticketing-focused hardware and software and handled computer programming as well. In 1982, the company shifted into computerized ticketing sales.
In 2010, Ticketmaster and LiveNation merged, under the name of Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV). Revenue in 2018 for Live Nation Entertainment was almost $11 billion.
Today, Ticketmaster works with more than 10,000 artists, teams and venues across 29 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.