- Global Headquarters
- 325 Bic Dr.
- Milford, CT 06461
Subway is a privately-held American restaurant franchise specializing in deli sandwiches. Started in 1965 as "Pete's Super Submarines" in Bridgeport, Conn., by college freshman Fred DeLuca with a $1,000 loan from family friend and co-founder Peter Buck, the company has grown to become the largest restaurant chain in the U.S. with 24,129 locations.
In 1966, the DeLuca and Buck formed Doctor's Associates Inc. as the holding company to oversee operations of the restaurants as the company expanded. The name came from DeLuca's goal to earn enough . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
VP, Global Brand Management & Innovation
Len Van Popering
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now