- Global Headquarters
- 199 Fremont St.
- 3rd Fl.
- San Francisco, CA 94105
StubHub is an online ticket company founded by Eric Baker and Jeff Fluhr in 2000 and based in San Francisco, Calif. The company was acquired by eBay in Jan 2007 for $310 million.
StubHub provides services for buyers and sellers of tickets for sports, concerts, theater and other live entertainment events. It has grown to be the largest secondary-market ticket marketplace in the world.
Essentially, StubHub is a tech-based middleman between ticket buyers and sellers, receiving 10% of the sales price from the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.