- 962 Wayne Ave
- Silver Spring, MD 20910
The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), based in a Silver Spring, Md., is the trade association of leading industry sports and fitness brands, suppliers, retailers and partners.
The organization was founded in 1906 as the Sporting Good Manufacturers Association (SGMA). And in 1931, SGMA begins developing sports specialty organizations by co-founding the National Golf Foundation. Other SGMA-founded organizations include The Athletic Institute, Tennis Industry Association, World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry and PE4life.
The SFIA mission is to "Promote Sports and Fitness Participation and Industry Vitality" by focusing on core product areas for the industry. SFIA . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport