- PO Box 326
- New Market, MD 21774
The Sports Advisory Group is a boutique sports merger and acquisition advisory firm, serving professional sports teams, owners and leagues within both minor and major league sports.
The firm is based in Frederick, Md., and works with owners, investment groups, league administrators, municipalities and venue managers from three deal perspectives:
- Sell-Side — review company operations, time the sale to enhance valuation and prepare detailed offer memos and presentations
- Buy-Side — identify teams for sale and potential acquisition and investment targets, initiate transaction discussions, conduct due diligence and negotiate acceptable terms
- Minority or limited partnership . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advisory Services