- 1972 Clark Ave
- Alliance, OH 44601
Founded in 2002, the Sport Marketing Association provides forums for professional interaction among practitioners, academics and students dedicated to the sport marketing industry.
Per the organization, "SMA is dedicated to developing mutually beneficial relationships between professionals, academicians, and students around the world through creation, distribution, and implementation of sport marketing knowledge through networking, scholarly activities, and career opportunities. We are a private, non-profit organization with programs designed for the benefit our members."
The SMA has over 350 active members, the majority of whom are university professors of sport marketing and management.
The Sport Marketing . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Career Development | HR