- 234 1st St.
- San Francisco, CA 94105
- 1,383 Employees
SoFi (legally Social Finance, Inc.) is a privately-held, San Francisco, Calif.-based online personal finance company that was founded in 2011. The company provides student loan refinancing, mortgages and personal loans.
SoFi was founded in 2011 by Mike Cagney, Dan Macklin, James Finnigan and Ian Brady, four students who met at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, to provide more affordable options for those taking on student loan debt. The company’s inaugural loan program was a $2 million pilot at Stanford. For this pilot, 40 alumni invested an average of $20,000 to 100 students.
As the company . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.