- 1221 Ave. of the Americas
- New York, NY 10020
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is a New York City-based audio entertainment company, and parent of SiriusXM and Pandora.
SiriusXM (formerly SiriusXM Radio) is the largest subscription audio programmer and digital advertising-supported audio platform in the U.S.
Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. with approx. 70 million users each month.
SiriusXM and Pandora together reach more than 100 million people each month.
SiriusXM offers numerous dedicated live sports channels including live baseball (NCAA and MLB . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Media Buying / Planning
Additional Offices / Facilities
- SiriusXM - Washington, DC
- 1500 Eckington Pl. NE
- Washington, DC 20002
- SiriusXM - Chicago
- One E. Wacker Dr.
- Chicago, IL 60601
- SiriusXM - Los Angeles
- 6420 Wilshire Blvd.
- Los Angeles, CA 90048