- 295 Seven Farms Dr
- Charleston, SC 29492
Sideline Sports specializes in digital gamification of live sporting events to engage fans in-venue and at home.
The family-owned company was formed in Summer 2007 by Steve Ferber after Ferber planned a five-stadium baseball trip with his son-in-law. Before departing, however, five more family members decided to come along, several of whom were not avid baseball fans. Ferber set out to create a "Baseball Bingo" game to keep everyone engaged through all 45 innings of baseball. The game was a hit among not just his family, but many of the fans seated around . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting