- 109 S Warren St
- Syracuse, NY 13202
Sidearm Sports, founded in 1996 and incorporated in 2000 by Jeff Rubin, offers software and technology to run websites, mobile applications, live stats, social presence and video streaming for its partners, which are primarily college athletic departments and conferences.
The company also works with college ticketing, development and recreation departments; high school athletics and conferences; rivalry games and tournaments; non-profits; and professional sports teams. In total, the company partners with more than 1,100 organizations.
Sidearm's interface allows schools to customize their content streams and digital presence for:
- Official Website
- Social Media . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- IT-Web Building & Hosting