- 310 Fourth St.
- Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- 4,000 Employees
Seneca Gaming Corp. is a wholly-owned, tribally-chartered corporation of the Seneca Nation of Indians, that operates Seneca Resorts & Casinos and is based in Niagara Falls, N.Y. The corporation was formed in 2002 to develop, launch and operate Seneca Niagara Casino. Since then, two more casinos and a golf course have been developed and opened.
Seneca Resorts & Casinos is the parent of:
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, Niagara Falls, N.Y. (2002)
- Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, Salamanca, N.Y. (2004)
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, Buffalo, N.Y. (2007)
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting