- 1999 S Springinsguth Rd.
- Schaumburg, IL 60193
The Schaumburg Flyers are a defunct professional baseball team that played in the independent Northern League from 1993-2010.
The team began play as the Thunder Bay Whiskey Jacks in Thunder Bay, Ont., relocating to Schaumburg, Ill., for the 1999 season to play at newly built Schaumburg Baseball Stadium (opened May 27, 1999; a.k.a. Alexian Field 2000-11; Schaumburg Boomers Stadium 2012-present; capacity: 7,365).
Following the Northern League folding after the 2010 season, the Flyers were announced as charter members of . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now