- 10 Clay St.
- Oakland, CA 94607
SC30 -- with a tagline of "Ruin the Game" -- manages NBA Golden State Warriors player Stephen Curry's investments as well as his brand partnership, media and philanthropic interests. The company is based in Oakland, Calif.
Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation is the non-profit Curry and his wife, Ayesha Curry, founded together and launched July 18, 2019.
SC30 Investments, Inc. is led by Curry and Bryant Barr, Curry's friend and former teammate at Davidson College. They launched SC30 Investments in 2017.
Investments . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.