- 80 E Rich St
- Columbus, OH 43215
Columbus, Ohio-based Root Insurance Company (NASDAQ: ROOT) provides auto insurance to drivers in 30 U.S. states.
Root also offers homeowners insurance in 13 states and renters insurance in nine states.
Founded in 2015 by Alex Timm and Dan Manges, Root requires drivers to download their mobile app and perform test driving for several weeks while the app monitors the driving behavior in the background. If the driver passes the driving test, they are then offered a premium based in part on the driving score calculated during the test drive.
News & notes . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.