- Global Headquarters
- 9348 Civic Center Dr.
- Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Roc Nation was founded in 2008 by musician and music producer, Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, in partnership with Live Nation and is based in Beverly Hills, Calif. Additional offices are located in New York City, Nashville, Tenn,, and London.
Roc Nation Sports, a unit of Roc Nation, specializes in athlete representation and marketing. Work includes concepting and executing marketing and endorsement agreements, community outreach, charitable partnerships, media relations and branding strategy. In 2014, Roc Nation Sports launched a full-service boxing promotion division.
Roc Nation Sports represents athletes in baseball, basketball, boxing, football and soccer, both active and retired, including . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Content Production | Distribution
- Events | Experiential
- Merchandise & Licensing