- 1050 Woodward Ave
- Detroit, MI 48226-1906
- 26,000 Employees
Rocket Mortgage (f.k.a. Quicken Loans) was founded in 1985, as Rock Financial, a mortgage lending company, by Dan Gilbert, Ron Berman, Gary Gilbert and Lindsay Gross.
The Detroit, Mich.-based company does not have brick-and-mortar loan offices, initially working over the phone and eventually leaning heavily on online and mobile.
Loan production web centers are located in Detroit, Cleveland and Phoenix and the company operates a centralized loan processing facility in Detroit.
Rocket Companies, Inc. (NYSE: RKT) is the holding . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Quicken Loans Mortgage Services - Charlotte
- 6135 Park S Dr
- Charlotte, NC 28210
- Rocket Mortgage Cleveland
- 100 Public Sq
- Cleveland, OH 44113
- Rocket Mortgage Detroit (Lafayette Blvd)
- 615 W Lafayette Blvd
- Detroit, MI 48226
- Rocket Mortgage Phoenix
- 1 N Central Ave
- Phoenix, AZ 85004