- PO Box 84
- Elkville, IL 62932
The Prospect League is a collegiate wood bat summer baseball league that was officially formed in 2009 with a 54-game season. Teams are comprised of players with college eligibility remaining. Beginning with the 2012 season, teams now play a 60-game schedule.
The league traces its history back to 1963, as the Central Illinois Collegiate League (CICL), which was formed as a charter member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) summer collegiate baseball program and played continuously through 2004.
In 2005, the NCAA ended its official association with summer collegiate baseball. The CICL continued on, however . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.