- 980 N. Michigan Ave.
- Chicago, IL 60611
Founded in 2005 and based in Chicago, Ill., Professional Sports Catering (PSC) is the only full-service food and beverage (F&B) provider to focus exclusively on minor league and spring training baseball venues.
In 1996, Tom Dickson and Sherrie Myers were founding owners of the Midwest League Lansing Lugnuts and opened their first ballpark in Lansing, Mich., Oldsmobile Stadium, now Cooley Law School Stadium.
Dickson and Myers hired a large, established food and beverage company to run stadium food . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage