- 950 Union Rd.
- West Seneca, NY 14224
The Professional Lacrosse Players' Association (PLPA) is the exclusive bargaining representative for the players of the National Lacrosse League (NLL) related to wages, benefits and terms and conditions of employment.
Originally known as the Major Indoor Lacrosse League Players' Association, the association was founded in 1992 by Peter Schmitz and Dave Succamore with General Counsel Ronald Jaros and certified May 7, 1993 by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) as a union.
In 1997 the MILLPA became the Professional Lacrosse Players' Association (PLPA) when the MILL amalgamated with several private . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.