- 101 W. Riverwalk
- Pueblo, CO 81003
PBR, for Professional Bull Riders, was formed in 1992 when 20 of the world's top rodeo stars came together, pooled together $1,000 each, and formed their own breakaway organization. As the sport exploded, those first 20 bull riders have literally turned their $1,000 into millions.
Today, Pueblo, Colo.-based PBR puts on weekly competitions for the top 35 riders -- the Built Ford Tough Series -- and the year-end PBR World Championship awards $10 million in prize money including a $1 million bonus to the season's top rider.
More than 700 bull riders . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.