- Global Headquarters
- 690 5th St
- San Francisco, CA 94107
- 1,000 Employees
Postmates is a San Francisco, Calif.-based on-demand logistics company that deliver goods locally through a network of couriers. The company relies on mobile phone applications and Global Positioning System (GPS) capabilities to match inventories and consumer demand, operating in more than 4,200 U.S. cities as well as parts of Mexico, including Mexico City, making over 5 million deliveries from more than 600,000 merchants each month.
Founded in Mar 2011, Postmates pioneered delivery from restaurants and stores that previously did not offer goods delivery. Today, brand positioning includes "the leader in enabling anyone to have anything . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- On-Demand Delivery