- 4727 SE 92nd Ave.
- Walker Stadium
- Portland, OR 97266
Founded in 2015, the Portland Pickles are a summer collegiate wood bat baseball team in the West Coast League, playing home games at Portland, Ore.'s Charles B. Walker Stadium (opened 1956, renovated 2016; capacity 1,566).
The Pickles played their first two seasons (2016-17) as founding members of the now defunct Great West League before moving to the WCL with the 2018 season.
News & notes
Apr 5, 2017: Seattle Seahawks punter Jon Ryan and Alan Miller . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.