- 750 N. San Vicente Blvd.
- Ste. 800
- West Hollywood, CA 90069
Pluto TV is a web-based TV platform founded in 2013 by Tom Ryan and Ilya Pozin and headquartered in Los Angeles. On Mar 4, 2019, Viacom closed its $340 million acquisition of Pluto TV.
The company was runs as an app on 14 platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku and PlayStation consoles as well as on Windows and Mac computers. Both live and on-demand Pluto TV content is also available via their website.
Viacom's plans for Pluto TV include more licensed content from Viacom, expansion into Latin America, availability on smart TV . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution