- Global Headquarters
- 4 Liberty Ln West
- Hampton, NH 03842
Planet Fitness (legal name: PFIP LLC; NYSE: PLNT) is a Hampton, N.H.-based operator and franchisor fitness centers across the U.S. as well as Australia, Canada, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Panama.
The company was founded in 1992 when brothers Michael and Marc Grondahl acquired a Gold's Gym franchise in Dover, N.H. They closed that original location, but in 1993 they opened a new location named Coastal Fitness. In 1994, after bringing in a third partner, current CEO Chris Rondeau . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.