- 1001 Fifth Ave.
- PPG Paints Arena
- Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The Pittsburgh Penguins are a National Hockey League (NHL) team that began play as part of a six-team NHL expansion — along with Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Oakland, Philadelphia and St. Louis — for the 1967-68 season.
Home games are played at PPG Paints Arena (opened Aug 1, 2010 as Consol Energy Center; NHL capacity: 18,387) in downtown Pittsburgh, Pa., while the team practices at the UPMC Mario Lemeiux Sports Complex
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex
- 8000 Cranberry Springs Dr.
- Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now