- Global Headquarters
- 10850 Via Frontera
- San Diego, CA 92127
Founded in 1965 as a mail order veterinary supply, San Diego, Calif.-based Petco sells pet products, supplies and services, as well as certain types of live animals including fish, reptiles, small birds, hamsters, guinea pigs and mice. Services include grooming and dog training.
Now known as Petco Health & Wellness Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOOF), the company operates more than 1,500 Petco locations across the U.S., including Puerto Rico, and Mexico, plus more than 100 in-store veterinary hospitals.
The Petco Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization, has invested more than $280 million since it . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Pet Care