- 730 SW Jefferson St
- Peoria, IL 61605
The Peoria Chiefs are a professional minor league baseball team playing at Dozer Park (opened May 24, 2002; capacity: 8,500) in Peoria, Ill. The team is a member of the High A Midwest League (MWL).
The current franchise began play in 1983 as the Peoria Suns, adopting their current moniker for the 1984 campaign.
Peoria was first home to a minor league team in 1878, starting with the Peoria Reds, and hosted teams off and on through 1957 under a variety of names, including . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.