- 125 W. 25th St.
- 11th Fl.
- New York, NY 10001
Peloton was founded in 2012 with a goal to "bring the community and excitement of boutique fitness into the home" and is based in New York City.
The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its members anytime, anywhere.
Peloton developed the first-of-its-kind subscription platform that combines equipment, proprietary networked software and streaming digital fitness and wellness content. The brand’s content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.