- 4065 Commercial Ave.
- Northbrook, IL 60062
Old World Industries is an automotive and chemical company best known for their PEAK brand of motor oil, antifreeze and other automotive products.
Originally founded in 1973 as a chemical trading company, OWI acquired the Peak brand from Enron Chemical in 1986.
In addition to PEAK, Old World brands include:
BlueDEF – Diesel exhaust fluid (under PEAK brand)
Sierra – alternative antifreeze
Herculiner – pickup truck bed liners
Fleet Charge – engine coolant
Final Charge – heavy duty engine coolant
Blue Mountain Professional – windshield wiper blades
SmartBLADE – wiper blades
SplitFire – spark plugs
Current sponsorships include:
Official Antifreeze/Coolant of NASCAR, NASCAR's Stewart-Haas Racing . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.