- 7000 Coliseum Way
- Oakland, CA 94621
Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum, or more typically, Oakland Coliseum, is a multi-purpose stadium in Oakland, Calif., and home to the MLB Oakland Athletics and formerly, the NFL Las Vegas Raiders, when they were the Oakland Raiders.
The venue opened in 1966 and was the last remaining U.S. stadium shared by NFL and MLB teams. The Coliseum was also home to some games of the MLS San Jose Earthquakes in 2008–09 and also hosted 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup games.
The Coliseum . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.