- 345 Park Ave
- New York, NY 10154
National Football League Properties LLC, or more commonly NFL Properties (NFLP), is the merchandising and licensing arm of the National Football League.
The league created the company in 1963 to maintain control of the various brands of the league and its franchises. NFLP licenses and negotiates with vendors to create all official NFL merchandise.
News & notes
1967: Licenses Electric Football, a game produced by . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.