- 10950 Washington Blvd
- Culver City, CA 90232
Launched Nov 4, 2003, by the National Football League (NFL), NFL Network is an American football-focused cable and satellite TV network based in Culver City, Calif., a suburb of Los Angeles.
NFL Network was created to give NFL fans access to and information on NFL events such as preseason, regular season and playoff games; all things Super Bowl; the NFL Scouting . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
Additional Offices / Facilities
- National Football League (NFL)
- 345 Park Ave
- New York, NY 10154