- 1255 Hempstead Turnpike
- Uniondale, NY 11553
The New York Riptide are a National Lacrosse League (NLL) team that one of two 2019 expansion teams, along with the Halifax Thunderbirds.
The Riptide's home arena is NYCB Live at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, N.Y., (opened Feb 11, 1972, reopened following complete renovation Apr 5, 2017; lacrosse capacity: 13,917) and the team is owned by GF Sports, the live events and sports entertainment arm of New York-based private equity firm GF Capital Management & Advisors, LLC
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Board Member, GF Sports | Co-Founder & Managing Director, GF Capital
Key Decision Makers
Chief Business Officer
GM & Head Coach
Asst. GM & Director, Lacrosse Operations
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now