- 1 Checkerboard Sq
- St. Louis, MO 63164-0001
- 8,700 (U.S.) / 16,000 (Global) Employees
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company, often simply called Purina, is a St. Louis, Mo.-based manufacturer of pet care products, such as pet food, treats and cat litter, founded in 1894.
It is the largest pet care company in the U.S. with $10.2 billion in sales for 2020 when including Canada and Latin America.
The company offers more than 20 brands in the U.S. including:
- Dog Brands
- Beyond (also offer cat . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Pet Care