- 1333 N. Kingsbury St.
- Chicago, IL 60642
- 750 Employees
Next College Student Athlete, or more commonly NCSA, is a Chicago-based college athlete recruiting network founded in 2000.
NCSA offers paid services to assist high school student-athletes and their parents with the college recruiting process. That includes working with their high school or club coach, creating a profile with highlight videos, addressing eligibility rules, college to college coaches, assisting with standardized test preparation, plotting college visits and evaluating offers and financial aid.
The company offers its services across 34 sports, including esports.
In 2014, the company was acquired by Reigning Champs.
NCSA partners with Rivals.com to produce . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Career Development | HR