- 190 Marietta St. NW
- Turner Sports Studios
- Atlanta, GA 30303
NBA TV is a basketball-dedicated pay television network owned by the National Basketball Association (NBA) and operated by Turner Sports.
NBA TV features exhibition, regular season and playoff game broadcasts from the NBA, as well as NBA-related content including analysis programs, specials and documentaries.
The network also serves as national broadcaster of NBA G League and WNBA games.
NBA TV is the oldest subscription network in North America to be owned or controlled by a professional sports league, having launched on March 17, 1999. Originally, the network was known as "NBA.com TV" until 2003.
The network's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.