- 645 Fifth Ave
- Olympic Tower
- New York, NY 10022
Launched in 2018, the NBA 2K League is a professional eSports league co-founded by the National Basketball Association (NBA) and Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., to feature the best NBA 2K game players in the world.
The first official eSports league operated by a U.S. professional sports league, NBA 2K League quickly demonstrated significant popularity with more than 2 million combined followers on social media and over 90 corporate and marketing partnerships in its inaugural season.
Each of the league’s 23 teams features six players . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.