- NA, OH NA
The National Premier Soccer League (NPSL) traces its roots to 2002.
The NPSL is a successor to the Men’s Premier Soccer League (MPSL), which was formed in 2002 and began play in 2003 in the western U.S. The league changed its name to National Premier Soccer League in 2005 when it expanded into the midwestern U.S. and formed two geographic conferences.
Today, it is the largest established men’s soccer league in the U.S. with 93 teams competing across the country for 2020 play.
It is considered a fourth-tier* league in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.