- 415 N LaSalle St
- Chicago, IL 60654
Formed in Dec 2017, the National Independent Soccer Association (NISA) was originally conceived by long-time soccer executives Peter Wilt and Jack Cummins as an association that brings together multiple leagues at different tiers of professional and adult amateur soccer in the U.S. and filling a void left with the shuttering of the North American Soccer League (NASL).
The concept for NISA was to offer low barriers to entry for clubs, no territory rights to restrict what teams can join and (eventually) introduce promotion and relegation ("pro-rel") system between the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
Sr Director, Operations
Sr Manager, Brand/Designer
Market Analytics & Outreach
Current Work Relationships
Detroit City FC
Flower City Union
Los Angeles Force
Maryland Bobcats FC
Michigan Stars FC
New Amsterdam FC
New Jersey Teamsterz FC
New York Cosmos
San Diego 1904 FC
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now