- 25 Main St
- Cooperstown, NY 13326
The National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum (NBHOF) opened in 1939 and is based in Cooperstown, N.Y., where legend has it that Abner Doubleday invented the game of baseball in 1839.
Per the Hall of Fame: "The Museum is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational institution dedicated to fostering an appreciation of the historical development of the game of baseball and its impact on our culture by collecting, preserving, exhibiting and interpreting its collections for a global audience, as well as honoring those . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport