- Global Headquarters
- 905 W Fulton Market St
- Chicago, IL 60607
- 800,000 Employees
Mondelēz International, Inc., (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacks company based in Chicago, Ill., that came into existence in Oct 2012, as a spin-off from Kraft Foods Group.
For 2020, the company reported $27B in net revenues and holds the global number 1 position in biscuits and the No. 2 positions in chocolate, candy and gum. The company's products are available in more than 150 countries.
Brands are categorized under one of five product . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage