- Global Headquarters
- 6770 S Edmond St
- Las Vegas, NV 89118
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is a Las Vegas, Nev.-based global hospitality and entertainment company operating destination resorts in Las Vegas as well as Mich., Mississippi, Md. and N.J.
Properties include Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand and The Mirage. It has a majority interest in MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino, and is developing a gaming resort in Cotai. MGM Resorts owns 50 percent of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features Aria Resort & Casino . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
- Hotel/Motel/Vacation Rentals
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
President, Interactive Gaming
Head, Public Relations (BetMGM)
Current Work Relationships
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now