- Global Headquarters
- 6770 S. Edmond St.
- Las Vegas, NV 89118
MGM Resorts International is a Las Vegas-based global hospitality and entertainment company operating destination resorts in Detroit, Las Vegas, Mississippi, Maryland and New Jersey.
Properties include Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand and The Mirage. It has a majority interest in MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino, and is developing a gaming resort in Cotai. MGM Resorts owns 50 percent of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features Aria Resort & Casino. It has a majority controlling interest in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
President, Interactive Gaming
Current Work Relationships
League | NGB | Assoc
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now