- 1235 N Center St.
- Hohokam Stadium
- Mesa, AZ 85201
The Mesa Miners are a defunct independent baseball team that played in the Golden Baseball League (GBL) in 2005. Their home ballpark was Hohokam Park (now Hohokam Stadium), the then spring training home of the Chicago Cubs in Mesa, Ariz.
The Miners were one of eight charter teams in the GBL along with the Surprise Fightin' Falcons and Yuma Scorpions in Ariz., the Chico Outlaws, Fullerton Flyers, Long . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now