- 1060 W Addison St
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago, IL 60613
Hickory Street Capital, the holding company controlled by the Ricketts family which owns the Chicago Cubs, formed Marquee 360 in 2019. It was spun off with the Cubs execs who led the sales strategy, design and execution of the team's "1060 Project" at Wrigley Field, a $1 billion, 5-year restoration project that included the creation of four new premium clubs and a complete renovation of the ballpark's suite level, plus a new office building with retail space and a plaza adjacent to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.