- 1631 Mesa Ave.
- Colorado Springs, CO 80906
The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA) is a 501(c)(3) formed in 1982 to promote the game of baseball, raise money for charity, inspire and educate youth through positive sport images and protect the dignity of the game through former players.
As a non-profit organization, "the MLBPAA establishes a place where a player's drive for excellence and achievement on the field can continue long after they take their last steps off the professional diamond."
The MLBPAA has more than 8,300 members.
Major League Alumni Marketing (MLAM)
Major League Alumni Marketing (MLAM) is a wholly . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Legends Entertainment Group
- One Tropicana Way
- Tropicana Field
- St. Petersburg, FL 33705