- Kansas City, MO -----
- 6 Employees
Major Arena Soccer League (MASL) was founded May 18, 2008, as the Professional Arena Soccer League, an offshoot of the Premier Arena Soccer League (PASL), the largest amateur league in the U.S. Play began in Oct 2008.
The league changed its name in May 2014 to reflect the addition of the six Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) teams the prior month.
Today the league fields 17 teams, 15 of which are U.S.-based, while two are based in Mexico.
Of special note, the MASL is currently incorporated as a 501(c)6 not-for . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.