- 1818 Cornwall Ave
- Vancouver, BC V6J 1C7
Lululemon Athletica, Inc., stylized as lululemon athletica, inc., is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ:LULU) based in Vancouver, B.C., that designs, manufactures and sells yoga, running and training athletic apparel.
The company was founded in 1998 by Chip Wilson as a design studio by day and yoga studio by night. By Nov 2000, Wilson had established a standalone store on West 4th Avenue in Vancouver’s Kitsilano neighborhood.
At the end of 2020, Lululemon posted net . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.